Quintadena’s bespoke consultancy, configuration and training solution, to tailor and integrate QuoteWerks seamlessly within your business process.
What is typically included in our Bespoke Consultancy?
- Face-to-face meetings with key staff to explore your business processes
- Use of proprietary business analysis tool to capture key information and plan the bespoke project
- Output: a proposal for an end-to-end CPQ implementation project
- Licenses (and update maintenance plans where required)
System configuration and installation
- User interface decluttered to meet your unique business requirements
- Configuration of documents to meet your required output in terms of data and brand
- Setup of user logins, with appropriate user permissions and preferences
- Product lists imported, if required. Assistance with formatting product lists is also available if required
- Management reports configured to your business requirements
- Integration with your CRM & accounting Systems
- Installation to your Server or web deployment credentials, as required.
- Quintadena extension applications including document validation and email workflow if required.
- Bespoke programming, if required, to further tailor the base system to your needs
A tailored package of onsite or remote training to suit your requirements:
- Sales Team training – producing and sending out quotes, tracking progress, how the solution integrates with your CRM
- Admin/accounting training – integration with your accounting package, creating and editing products
- Reporting training – to meet the needs of your senior management team
- Senior Administrator training – controlling permissions and access levels.
- Follow-on training after an agreed interval
Quintadena’s Annual Support Contract: UK office hours access to our dedicated support team through online remote desktop sessions, live web chat, telephone, and e-mail.